I took this after the FSU basketball game. Little Dude and Sienna together in my duffle bag. I am so blessed to have these cute doggies. They give me so much comfort.
Hi Everyone! Thank you so much for your prayers and support. It has really helped. One of the things I observed when I started concelebrating Masses was how patient you all are with me. So many of you expressed your prayers and concern for me and simply want me to get better and to do whatever it takes to get well again. Thank you so much for this! I could not have possibly dreamed of asking for more. So physically what has life been like lately. Well, one word: pain. Yesterday I ran errands up in Tallahassee and paid a price for it. A good amount of bleeding and a ton of pain when I got back home. I think what adds to the suffering is the fatigue of hurting like this. But oh well. I am getting more excited about heading to my follow up appointment. Jim and I know what to expect and how things are, so in a way it will be a lot easier. I hope and pray they will do the surgery next week that will solve everything...
Wednesday evening I celebrated Mass at St. Elizabeth. It was good to do, but it was way more painful than I thought it would be. I was hoping it wouldn't be so bad so I could take over the weekday Masses at both places again, but unfortunately, that will have to wait. I am planning on concelebrating Masses at both parishes this weekend. Hopefully that will be more manageable. So yesterday I slept most of the day and I feel very tired and weak today. It isn't fun feeling like this especially since it is so beautiful outside. I would love to be on a tractor right now or tending a burn pile... anything productive outside would be a dream. It is so frustrating, but then I looked at my calendar and realized that it was only 2 weeks since my surgery. It feels so much longer, probably because of the flu. Ahhhhh, patience. I am so grateful that everyone else seems to understand my situation better than I do. I feel so guilty at times f...
Sooooo, I have been working hard to figure out how to link youtube videos to this blog. I haven't figured it out. However, if you 1. highlight the address 2. Copy address 3. Open your web browser 4. Paste address to web browser 5. Click enter That should work. If there is an easier way: please, PLEASE, PLEASE let me know. There are lots of inspiring videos I want to share and reflect on.
Comments
Post a Comment