Everyone back together again
This morning I got my other 2 dogs back. So it is one big happy family here again. I really missed Little Dude and Sienna and I know Gigi did too. Gigi is a different dog when they are around. She has a lot more energy, is more playful and eats a lot better. Dude and Sienna are well.... Dude and Sienna. Perfect lap dogs who just like chilling with me. Of course they had to find a hole do dig out of the fence right away. But that was an easy fix. I guess I needed the fresh cold air and exercise.
Last night I attended the St. Elizabeth Parish Council meeting. It was good to get out of the cave and have human interaction again. The parish seems to be doing well and so many people are working extra hard to keep things going in the midst of my medical issues. I said I would try to get more involved and try to take on a few things before my next surgery. The response I got back was, please be careful. They reminded me that the most important thing is my health and that I need to do whatever it takes to get better in the long run. I needed to hear that from them, because I do feel a bit guilty having to take so much time off. I want to get back involved and do things again, but I need to be careful.
One thing I realized last night was that I am still very weak. It's probably the crazy combination of surgery plus the flu that has taken so much out of me. I hope I can get a bit stronger before my next trip to the surgeon.
Last night I attended the St. Elizabeth Parish Council meeting. It was good to get out of the cave and have human interaction again. The parish seems to be doing well and so many people are working extra hard to keep things going in the midst of my medical issues. I said I would try to get more involved and try to take on a few things before my next surgery. The response I got back was, please be careful. They reminded me that the most important thing is my health and that I need to do whatever it takes to get better in the long run. I needed to hear that from them, because I do feel a bit guilty having to take so much time off. I want to get back involved and do things again, but I need to be careful.
One thing I realized last night was that I am still very weak. It's probably the crazy combination of surgery plus the flu that has taken so much out of me. I hope I can get a bit stronger before my next trip to the surgeon.
Comments
Post a Comment