first day of improvement
After several days of progressively getting worse, I woke up this morning feeling a little better. Not a lot better, but at least a little. No chills, but still not much of an appetite and pretty weak.
I weighed myself and saw that I lost about 8-10 lbs this week. Sweet! At least something positive from all this misery. A few more pounds and I will finally be under 200.
Thank you everyone for your prayers. They are a huge help.
So, now to think of a video for the day...mmmmm.....
I weighed myself and saw that I lost about 8-10 lbs this week. Sweet! At least something positive from all this misery. A few more pounds and I will finally be under 200.
Thank you everyone for your prayers. They are a huge help.
So, now to think of a video for the day...mmmmm.....
Comments
Post a Comment