health update 3/7/18

I guess the flu is a lot better than an infection from surgery.  Doctor says it looks like the incision area is healing well and I am doing a good job of keeping it clean.

I still feel rough this morning.  Sometimes I feel very hot, other times I feel like I am somewhere in the Antarctic. Fun.

Gigi was a pain last night.  I let her outside then I fell asleep watching tv.  BIG mistake! When I opened the screen door to the back, I heard her but she was clearly not in the fence. I opened the front door and she came right in, but she smelled horrible!  She had gotten into something and rolled all around in whatever it was.  So much for a $35 bath.
I had no choice but to bathe her.  So FILTHY, but I was able to get the odor out.  So this morning I had a hole to fill in.  Not the best thing to do in my condition, but I had to.  Now Gigi is passed out next to me like a daring angel.

Life is too short to be boring

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Counting down to follow up visit

recovery from big day

Youtube content