Looking forward to getting out of isolation
I am steadily getting better. My appetite has fully returned. I have less periods of feeling extreme cold or heat and I am sleeping so much better. Still tired most of the day, but at least I can sleep when I want to... until Gigi wakes me up by sticking her cold nose in my face. She is cute. I do miss Little Dude and Sienna. I hope too get them back in a couple of days. I know Gigi misses them, especially Sienna.
One advantage of being sick now is that I got to sleep in through the Spring time change. So no extra early wake up for me this morning. I have to enjoy some perks, right?
My soreness and drainage is more constant. The spikes in pain are a lot less frequent, but I feel like I am always in some amount of pain.
Admittedly, I have been feeling very down this past week and angry. I know it will all pass and maybe some time this summer I will be able to start exercising again, but right now it is so tough. I know its because of the last few years. Yes, some amazing miracles and graces, but wow, will it ever end? Every time I get over something serious, something else hits me... and it is never small. I try to be strong and all that, but I am only human.
Maybe in a couple of days, I can get out of solitary confinement and interact with others again. The flu has prevented this from happening. I look forward to concelebrating Masses and seeing my parish families again. I look forward to going over to Sacred Heart and getting lost in the woods for a while as I pray and dream of all the cool work I can do when I am healthy. And the tractors... I can't wait to get back on them and tune everything out as I find some land to bush hog and make pretty again.
Thanks again for everyone's prayers and love and support. It really does help me get through all of this.
One advantage of being sick now is that I got to sleep in through the Spring time change. So no extra early wake up for me this morning. I have to enjoy some perks, right?
My soreness and drainage is more constant. The spikes in pain are a lot less frequent, but I feel like I am always in some amount of pain.
Admittedly, I have been feeling very down this past week and angry. I know it will all pass and maybe some time this summer I will be able to start exercising again, but right now it is so tough. I know its because of the last few years. Yes, some amazing miracles and graces, but wow, will it ever end? Every time I get over something serious, something else hits me... and it is never small. I try to be strong and all that, but I am only human.
Maybe in a couple of days, I can get out of solitary confinement and interact with others again. The flu has prevented this from happening. I look forward to concelebrating Masses and seeing my parish families again. I look forward to going over to Sacred Heart and getting lost in the woods for a while as I pray and dream of all the cool work I can do when I am healthy. And the tractors... I can't wait to get back on them and tune everything out as I find some land to bush hog and make pretty again.
Thanks again for everyone's prayers and love and support. It really does help me get through all of this.
We miss you more and more with every passing day and will be so very thankful to God when you are healthy again. We are offering our parish rosary and Chaplet of Divine Mercy for you. Take excellent care of yourself, you are special.
ReplyDelete