slowly getting better

Hi everyone, thanks for reading this blog.
Sorry for taking so long to do this post.
This is the second day that I am feeling better, so I must be getting over this flu thing.  My appetite is getting back, but I have to go easy with food, but it feels soooo good to eat again.

The last couple of days the pain and discomfort from my surgery has kicked in a bit as well as the drainage.  I don't think it is a bad thing.  It is supposed to be draining (by the way it is gross and unpleasant).  I think the pain is supposed to be getting better... maybe... at least it is supposed to be more bearable than it was before the surgery.

My fatigue has also kicked in a lot. I think that has to do with my lack of sleep this past week because of the flu.  Now that I can breathe again, I can actually sleep.  So I guess my body is trying to catch up.

Anyways, if there is something I can add to make this whole blog more enjoyable to read, please let me know.

Fun fact.  you know I love sports.  So, I am the same age as Tiger and Jennifer Capriati.

now to see about another music video to add

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Counting down to follow up visit

recovery from big day

Youtube content