Trusting in Jesus
https://youtu.be/n_aVFVveJNs
I posted a link to Lauren's song about trusting in Jesus. This song has been on my heart a lot the last couple of days.
I want to trust in Jesus in everything that I do and say, but there are times that it gets so difficult. I want Jesus to do things the way I want Him to. After all, is good health such a bad thing?
Lauren wrote this song at a time when things were not going so well in her life. She reminds us that even when things go terribly wrong and we can't understand what Jesus is doing, we need to reach out and trust in Him.
This actually plays into the whole Passion we live out in Lent, right?
Everything seemed to be going totally wrong when God does the unthinkable and brings life back in a way that is infinitely better than when it started.
So yeah, trust in Jesus... it will all work out.
Comments
Post a Comment