Update Tuesday 3/6/18
Good morning everyone. I hope you find this blog helpful. While I do enjoy communicating with all of you directly, this has sure made things a lot easier for me and has helped me get more rest instead of attempting to text and call over 15 people daily.
Last night I felt terrible! I was achy, had the chills and was worn out. I must have had a fever. So I am calling my primary care doctor today to get an appointment. It would not surprise me if I got the flu again... we will see.
I just learned how to share a YouTube link! I can't do it by phone, but a regular computer makes it happen so much easier.
Last night I felt terrible! I was achy, had the chills and was worn out. I must have had a fever. So I am calling my primary care doctor today to get an appointment. It would not surprise me if I got the flu again... we will see.
I just learned how to share a YouTube link! I can't do it by phone, but a regular computer makes it happen so much easier.
Comments
Post a Comment