yep, the flu





I saw my doctor today and it is confirmed I have the flu.  I got the flu shot. A few weeks later I caught strand A flu.  Now I have strand B flu.  Fun!  At least I got Gigi back so she is so comforting to have around and so full of love.



I am sharing this video of Plum because this is exactly how I'm feeling right now.  Very beat down and I just want to cry.  I'm in pain, my body aches, I am very tired, but restless, very frustrated and I just want to get well again and get back to ministry and being with all of you.  You have no idea of how much I miss ministry... it's not a job, but very much a part of me that brings me so much life.

Thanks for all your prayers.  I shudder at the thought of how much worse it would be without your prayers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Counting down to follow up visit

recovery from big day

Youtube content