Safely in Ft. Lauderdale
Today we arrived safely in Ft. Lauderdale. Lots of traffic and rain. But it was nice knowing the route and having no problem finding my classmate's parish. I slept most of the way so the trip wasn't all that bad for me.
It is a huge blessing having my classmate, Fr. Wilfredo, house Jim and I again. It has been so easy to get settled in and comfortable. He had a frozen pizza waiting for us and plenty of goat cheese to cover it with. Mmmmmmmmm, the simple pleasures of life.
Tomorrow is the big follow up appointment where I will find out what will happen next. I know you all are praying for them to schedule surgery and get this taken care of once for all. I am too. We'll see what happens. I promise I will write an update tomorrow when I find out what will happen next.
It is a huge blessing having my classmate, Fr. Wilfredo, house Jim and I again. It has been so easy to get settled in and comfortable. He had a frozen pizza waiting for us and plenty of goat cheese to cover it with. Mmmmmmmmm, the simple pleasures of life.
Tomorrow is the big follow up appointment where I will find out what will happen next. I know you all are praying for them to schedule surgery and get this taken care of once for all. I am too. We'll see what happens. I promise I will write an update tomorrow when I find out what will happen next.
Comments
Post a Comment