feeling better

Today was much better.  I regained my appetite and ability to keep food down and am finally getting some good sleep.  Oxy makes me incredibly itchy and that kept me up much of last night.  Today I decided to get off of that med and my body crashed a few times into much needed sleep.

Jim and I will be headed back up north tomorrow and I will spend the weekend at St. Thomas More.  Monday I will be back in C'ville for a Parish Council Meeting that night.

This trip has sure been crazy, painful and frustrating but at least I am pulling through and even though there is a long journey ahead, at least I know the next steps to take to hopefully figure out what is wrong so it can be addressed and I finally get healed.

This picture is the result of a nurse who "has a high success rate in getting the vein on the first stick".  I would sure hate to end up with the nurse who has a low success rate.


Thanks for reading this blog.  I will try to do a better job keeping up with it, especially since there will be more updates happening sooner.

God Bless! And thanks again for all of your prayers

Comments

  1. Glad things are turning around for you. Hope you continue to feel better each day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Counting down to follow up visit

recovery from big day

Youtube content