back to Cleveland Clinic

Today Jim and I went back to Ft. Lauderdale today for another couple of appointments.
Admittedly I feel a lot more anxious heading into this next visit.  I have hopes of finding out what is causing my ailments.  It is difficult not knowing right now and it would be a huge relief to know and start treatment for whatever it is.  Also, I hope the doctors will say that I am ready for the surgery to get rid of the fistula.  It will be a miserable recovery, but it would be nice to finally get rid of it.

So, like the previous 3 visits, I have hopes of certain things happening.  But, experience has taught me that more than likely, something else will happen.  I just hope this time it will be good.

Tomorrow I begin the special diet and prep for a fun test on Wednesday.  Joy!

Thanks for your prayers, they really help

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Counting down to follow up visit

recovery from big day

Youtube content